Twitter/Facebook

Pinterest
Thursday, February 5, 2009


Midst of the ocean in a small boat
We stood together wearing a coat

When I shivered you gave me a warm hug
Wherever I go, ur care follows me like a pug

Suddenly shook the book breaking the silence
Tears rolled down my cheek, no more patience

Knowing well we were facing death soon
Both smiled considering each other a boon

Our first meet knocked the doors of my mind
Telling me how precious you were to find

We found the depth, standing at the edge of life
Not of the ocean but of our love, strangely nice

Water became ready to eat both of us together
Kisses and hugs of love made us not to bother

Death with a smile measured the depth of love
We might die but not our true love

0 Scribbles:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking pains, commenting :)

LinkWithin

Search This Blog

 
badge