Twitter/Facebook

Pinterest
Sunday, January 17, 2010

my lips never smiled my cheeks never dried
i locked myself in and continued to cry
vision irritated me so i closed my eyes
tilted my eyes with a heavy tear-pour

my head rested on his shoulders
his fingers filled my right palm
his other hand tugging my hair behind my ears
"why isn't he wiping my tears off?"

i opened my eyes to ask him this
he wasn't there, my head resting on the wall
right hand fingers into the left
air blew my hair back
nothing was real other than the tears

he might be imaginary but i truly love him
he might not be a real person but my love is
might sound funny but imagination is my love
and it will stay with me for ages from now

2 Scribbles:

Thank You for taking pains, commenting :)

LinkWithin

Search This Blog

 
badge