Twitter/Facebook

Pinterest
Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I always had the fire in me to become a star. I was just waiting for the right moment. Finally this idea struck me. To become popular and the headlines of newspapers I must be involved with IPL . I don’t know how to play cricket so I decided to join the business by owning a team myself.

I put a status on Facebook stating the same with my WeChat QR Code. I had updated my status saying that the interested candidates can send their nominations on WEChat to me and a group will be created to discuss the team strategies. The next minute I had the following people pinging me on WeChat.














Finally I created a WEChat group named IPL Team with all those who were selected and started discussing the team strategy. 




Disclaimer: Not written to hurt anyone. None of these people actually did a chat on WeChat with me but there are few hollywood celebrities who are on WeChat. Pictures were obviously stolen from google search results and trimmed as required. 


This Post is written as a part of a Contest by Indiblogger hosted by WeChat


My Review on WeChat app : Click here

6 Scribbles:

Thank You for taking pains, commenting :)

LinkWithin

Search This Blog

 
badge