Twitter/Facebook

Pinterest
Sunday, August 11, 2013

Its not when you say 'Good Bye' but when you say a reluctant 'Hi'

Its not when you make me cry But when, from your lips slips the fake smile

Its not when your preferences tend to change But when our relationship fails to be the same

Its not when i am replaced But when i find you still worth to stay

Its not when i miss you But when i find you don't miss me

Its not when you are not near But when you are near still so far


Its not when you aren't with me in the day but when I am full of your thoughts in the nights

Its not when I sing my solo melancholy thinking of past but when I try to live moments from future

Its not when  tears accompany my moments but when smiles hide the worries

Its not when I pen this down but when I read it to myself

I feel it to be a pleasure when you are the one who gave me the pain.






This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda

0 Scribbles:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking pains, commenting :)

LinkWithin

Search This Blog

 
badge