Twitter/Facebook

Pinterest
Sunday, July 12, 2015

How do I start this post? Should I begin with how happy I am right now or how tensed I am right now? Okay, let me choose the pleasant of the two; how happy I am right now!

            Before I tell you why I am so happy, I would like to thank you all for the support and encouragement you showered on me for my first book- ‘Just you, me and a secret’. The response that a writer receives for his or her first book is very important. I was tensed and I can even term my state of mind at that time before the release of this book as ‘Scared’. I was not confident enough. I wished people accept me at least as a scribbling artist or a story teller if not as a writer. The book, finally, got released in 2014 January and the response I got was very encouraging. People liked my writing style and that was enough reason for me to write my second book.
           
            Today I am here announcing the release date of my second novel, A Minute to Death. It was such a wonderful journey from an amateur blogger to a writer. Let me share the cover of A Minute to Death with you.




The book is scheduled to be published on the 23rd of July (This month). In my next post I will tell you why I chose this date. Hope you like the cover and you will support me with this tiny step of mine.

Bits and pieces 









Like the book's facebook page: 


Here is the release event. The book launch will happen online. Click here to attend the event. 


What do you think about the cover and the blurb? 

1 Scribbles:

  1. Congrats on you new book Ganga and all the best for its success as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking pains, commenting :)

LinkWithin

Search This Blog

 
badge